(Los Angeles - April 15, 2019) - CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) today announced that the company has been recognized for sustained excellence across several categories in The Best of The Global Outsourcing 100 (GO100) by IAOP, which has identified the "best of the best" global outsourcing firms, across all industries, from the past ten years.
CBRE was judged to be among the best firms in the following categories:
- Customer References: recommendations by top customers;
- Programs for Innovation: creating outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers;
- Corporate Social Responsibility: corporate programs and outcomes that address community involvement and development, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, environmental impacts, consumer issues, and organizational governance;
- Best of GO100 Leaders: among the very few firms with the overall highest average scores since the GO100 program began;
- Multiple Appearances: among the world's top outsourcing firms for the last several years.
The Best of The Global Outsourcing 100's results were based upon an evaluation of the scoring results over the entirety of The Global Outsourcing 100 and World's Best Outsourcing Advisors programs.
"We're proud of the outcomes we're able to achieve for our clients," said Bill Concannon, Global Group President and CEO of Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) for CBRE. "IAOP's recognition of our client satisfaction, programs for innovation and corporate social responsibility--as well as our consistently high performance over the years--reflects our drive to continuously improve our service offering."
CBRE's GWS business provides integrated services for occupiers of commercial real estate, including facilities management, advisory and transaction services, project management, andstrategic consulting.
"The Global Outsourcing 100 and World's Best Advisors showcases the dedication, expertise and sheer hard work of the best of the best in the outsourcing industry," said IAOP CEO, Debi Hamill. "I congratulate CBRE for being recognized on IAOP's 2019 Best of The Global Outsourcing 100 as they are, year after year, among the highest-rated companies in customer references, programs for innovation and corporate social responsibility."